Visit one of the most underrated seafood regions in America! Whether you’re in the mood for salmon, clams, crab, or something a little more adventurous, the Oregon Coast is the perfect place to be. During your next trip to the coast, why not check out some of these outstanding Cannon Beach seafood restaurants? With gorgeous views, friendly service, and exceptional dishes, there’s nothing quite like it!
The Top 7 Cannon Beach Seafood Restaurants
- Driftwood Restaurant & Lounge: Featuring a full bar and spacious outdoor deck, Driftwood has been a local favorite for over 70 years and offers some of the best seafood on the Oregon Coast. Their menu features steakhouse classics like sandwiches and burgers. However, most residents say that the real star is the fresh local seafood. Enjoy Pacific Coho salmon, Dungeness crab, and Willapa Bay clams during your next visit.
- Ecola Seafoods Restaurant & Market: Ecola was established in 1933 and is today known for serving high-quality Pacific wild seafood that is line-caught and handled with care. Dig into some of their sandwiches, tacos, melts, and wraps at the restaurant, or head to the market and choose from a variety of fresh fish. Be sure to try their world-famous smoked salmon jerky!
- The Wayfarer Restaurant and Lounge: With breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, this hotspot is an excellent option for date night. Indulge in some delicious Northwest cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Choose from their gooey Dungeness crab mac and cheese, tender Pacific calamari, and thick and creamy Wayfarer clam chowder. Be sure to call ahead to request a window seat!
- Castaways Restaurant & Tiki Bar: This casual spot features scrumptious seafood with a Creole twist. Treat yourself to heaping platters of Caribbean-style food, like honey orange coconut prawns or crispy crab fritters. Wash it all down with a refreshing tiki drink, and you’ll be ready for a fun night ahead!
- Morris’ Fireside Restaurant: Morris’ is situated inside a rustic 1921 log cabin and offers a variety of seafood, steaks, and vegetarian options which are best eaten next to the warmth of their fireplace. If you’re visiting in the morning, try their Famous Bloody Mary, which is chock-full of goodies like pickled asparagus, olives, salami, and peppers. Yum!
- Newmans at 988: Offering an eclectic mix of Italian and French cuisine, Newman’s focuses on utilizing Oregon Coast’s delicious local seafood with dishes like prawn scampi and lobster ravioli. Reservations are recommended, so be sure to call ahead.
- The Irish Table: This cozy restaurant on Hemlock Street serves seasonal food with a creative Irish twist. Guests can indulge in a perfectly-cooked steak, delicate fresh halibut, curried mussels, and even authentic hot soda bread. They also offer an assortment of drinks including Irish whiskeys and local Oregon wines.
Book Your Stay with Starfish Vacation Rentals!
The first step to enjoying these delicious Cannon Beach seafood restaurants is booking a home with Starfish Vacation Rentals! We have the best selection of properties in Manzanita, Rockaway Beach, Arch Cape, and (of course) Cannon Beach. With luxurious amenities, gorgeous locations, and an outstanding selection of guest services, you’ll find everything you need for the trip of a lifetime.
Take a look at our full selection of homes and book today! We look forward to having you