Oregon Coast Tide Charts
Plan your vacation more effectively with this Oregon Coast tide table! You can use the drop-down menu below to view the Cannon Beach tide table, plus tide charts for Arch Cape, Manzanita, and Rockaway Beach.
Whether you hit the beach at high tide or low tide, the Oregon Coast offers a wide variety of things to do on the beach. Now that you’ve figured out the Oregon Coast tide charts above, get a preview of all the wonderful activities that you can do during high and low tide.
High Tide Activities
- Find a great fishing spot! We’ve listed a couple of our favorite areas in our blog about Oregon Coast fishing!
- Have a kayaking adventure! If you need to rent gear, check out our blog on Oregon Coast kayaking.
- Go surfing! We’ve listed our favorite spots for Oregon Coast surfing on our blog!
- Try kitesurfing! The windy shoreline of the Oregon Coast is perfect for kitesurfing. Read all about it on our blog about kitesurfing the Oregon Coast!
Low Tide Activities
- Go for a walk (or run) in the sand! At low tide, the sand is more compressed, making it the perfect surface to enjoy a stroll. Here’s our list of the Oregon Coast’s best beaches for families.
- Explore Hug Point! View the tire ruts on the rocks at Hug Point carved into the rocks where the cars drove, “hugging the point” to get to towns further south than Cannon Beach when the tide was low. Also, you can only explore the caves around Hug Point only at low tide.
- Look at tidepools! When the tide goes out, you can better see what’s left behind in these shallow ecosystems. Three Graces Tide Pools just south of Rockaway Beach is accessible only at low tide.
- Go beachcombing! Add to your seashell collection. You never know what you’ll find buried beneath the sand.
- Walk through the arch at Arch Cape! At low tide, you’ll be able to explore these rocky formations.
- Go razor clamming! Clamming is a time-honored tradition on the Oregon Coast. Find out the best tips and tricks in our blog about Oregon clam season!
- Go for a bike ride! A great, family-friendly activity everyone can enjoy. Better yet, try FUNCycles (three-wheeled bikes) in Cannon Beach for something new!
- Fly a kite! We love kite-flying along the Pacific Coast. In fact, there is an Oregon Coast kite festival that happens every year on Rockaway Beach!
- Search for wildlife at Haystack Rock! The Haystack Rock Awareness Program has trained volunteers and staff available at low tide to help spot sea life, birds, etc. You can find their schedule which varies with low tide on Facebook.
Stay with Us and Live Like a Local
Whether it’s taking a surfing lesson, getting up close and personal with the sea creatures on Haystack Rock, taking a private tour of a local micro-brewery, or tasting Oregon’s finest wine at the neighborhood wine shop, become a temporary beachside resident during your vacation!
As a local company made up of long-time Oregonians, we know our coast well and want you to love staying here as much as we do. That’s why we offer our guests an unparalleled level of service and assistance in planning every aspect of their vacation. No matter what your dream vacation looks like, our team of experts is here to help with recommendations, reservations and advice to help you get the most out of your trip.
Browse our collection of luxury Oregon Coast vacation rentals today. Then, give us a call to start planning your next Oregon Coast vacation!