Don’t miss this once in a lifetime event!
On August 21, for the first time since 1918, a total solar eclipse will sweep across the entire width of the United States. And if you haven’t heard, it will first appear on US soil along the coast of Oregon! Then, it will pass through our state before sweeping east across the country.
We’re offering the perfect place to view it! By renting a vacation home on the Oregon Coast, you’ll experience the eclipse as it touches down for the first time. And, by staying at the beach, you will escape the city light for a complete viewing experience. Four of our best properties are still available. Book one of them for your once in a lifetime experience today!
Our Solar Eclipse Package Includes
When you stay with us for the August 21 solar eclipse, we’ll provide everything you need for an amazing experience, including delicious goodies to start off your eclipse day. Our solar eclipse package offers:
- Eclipse viewing glasses
- A welcome basket with coffee and scones
Available Beach Properties for the Event
Each of our Oregon Coast properties offers a different appeal, but they are all available for the eclipse on August 21st
- Rancho del Mar can sleep 11 (2 families) and is available for two nights, August 20th-22th
- Surf View is oceanfront and can sleep 8. It is available for a three or four-night stay starting on August 20th
- Stone’s Throw is oceanfront and can sleep 16-19 (3-4 families). It is available for a three or four-night stay starting August 19th
- Neah-Kah-nie Treasure can sleep 4 and offers a private, peaceful location with outstanding ocean views from the hill above Manzanita. Call us to learn more about this property!
How to Book
A total solar eclipse is a rare and exciting occurrence that you don’t want to miss. To take advantage of this event, simply make your reservation directly on our website today! Then, contact us to make special arrangements for the solar eclipse package.
photo credit: Getty Images | warioman