Rancho del Mar Arch Cape
- Rancho del Mar sleeps up to 11 guests.
- The master bedroom features a pillow-topped king-sized bed and stunning ocean views.
- The very private second master suite has a queen-sized bed with minibar and half bath.
- The youngest guests will love their own nautical-themed retreat: a playroom with foldout futon, flat-screen TV and DVD player, and adjoining bunk room with twin bunk beds.
- A cozy fourth guest room features a twin-over-double bunk bed and desk work station (if you must).
Kitchen, dining, and living areas:
- A bright, airy design provides ample space for enjoying one another’s company or finding a spot where you can relax apart from the group.
- With granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, the exceptionally well-supplied kitchen delights even the most gourmet chefs.
- Enjoy unhurried meals and lively conversation around the spacious custom-built dining table.
- The dining and kitchen areas open to a tastefully decorated living room highlighted by a stacked stone fireplace and custom-milled fir mantel.
- Build a crackling fire, then sink into the comfortable wraparound sofa while losing yourself in a novel or watching your favorite movie or sports channel on the cable-equipped, flat-screen HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player.
- You can also stream music or connect to the Bose surround sound system with your own device with free WiFi.
- An outdoor hot/cold shower provides easy cleanup after a day at the beach, the covered barbecue area ensures the chef stays dry, and the fire pit on the deck keeps guests toasty even with a chill in the air.
- In-floor heat warms your toes, and dimmer-switched custom lighting creates a relaxed ambiance throughout.
- A convenient red wagon totes boogie boards, sand toys, and chairs to the beach by day and marshmallow sticks for s’mores and stargazing by a roaring bonfire after dark.
- The house renovations included extra thick gypcrete, sound-proofing for windows, and special insulation. It’s also got a 50-foot setback, fence, and mature landscaping. All of these help to offset highway noise, as does a happy family or group of friends enjoying time together at the coast!
- Just 90 seconds away, a secluded coastline beckons you to explore tide pools teeming with sea creatures, visit the caves and waterfall at Hug Point, and walk through the arch at low tide.
- When you are ready to venture further, nearby Cannon Beach offers a plethora of swanky restaurants, fine art galleries, shops, and the famed Haystack Rock.
- For adventure seekers, Ecola and Oswald West State Parks, Short Sands Beach, horseback riding, crabbing, clam digging, and fishing are all just a short drive away.
- Baby crib
- Combination tub/shower
- Outdoor shower
- Sleep sofa /futon
- Twin/ single
- Live theater
- Child's Highchair
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- IPod Docking Station
- Surround Sound
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
- High Chair
- Ice Cream Maker
- Crock Pot
- Trash Compactor
- Waffle Iron
- Seafood Cracker Set
- Spices/Cooking Oil
- Bean Grinder
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Outlet shopping
- Paddle boating
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Whale watching
- Fitness center
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
- Ocean View
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea fishing
- Freshwater fishing
- Pier fishing
- Surf fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- High Speed Internet
- Play Pen
- Hair Dryer
- Beach Towels
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Bank
- Area FitnessCenter
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Insider's Concierge Book
- Live Theater
- Wine Tasting
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Shower
- Patio/Deck Furniture
- Near Beach
- Close to Town
|Winter||11/25/2018 - 12/20/2018||3||$175||$1279|
|Christmas Holiday||12/21/2018 - 1/5/2019||3||$400||$1902|
|Winter||1/6/2019 - 1/17/2019||3||$175||$1454|
|Martin Luther King weekend||1/18/2019 - 1/20/2019||3||$257|
|Winter||1/21/2019 - 2/13/2019||3||$175||$1442|
|Presidents' weekend||2/14/2019 - 2/17/2019||3||$321|
|Winter||2/18/2019 - 3/21/2019||3||$175||$1603||$7326|
|Spring Break*||3/22/2019 - 4/6/2019||4||$232||$2192|
|Shoulder Value||4/7/2019 - 4/30/2019||3||$215||$1933|
|Shoulder||5/1/2019 - 5/23/2019||3||$223||$1970|
|Memorial Day||5/24/2019 - 5/26/2019||3||$506|
|Shoulder||5/27/2019 - 5/30/2019||3||$241|
|Early Summer||5/31/2019 - 6/13/2019||3||$350||$2373|
|Summer||6/14/2019 - 9/1/2019||3||$390||$2731||$15204|
|Indian Summer||9/2/2019 - 9/28/2019||2||$325||$2318|
|Shoulder||9/29/2019 - 10/26/2019||3||$187||$1767|
|November||10/27/2019 - 11/23/2019||3||$181||$1643|
Manager Response: Thank you for staying with us again this fall. It is always a pleasure to welcome your group to our home. We're glad you have found the house perfect for your needs and hope to see you back again next fall.
Manager Response: Doug, it was a pleasure to meet you during your week at the coast. We are so glad to hear that you and your family had an excellent time, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.
I recommend removing the cushions from the lounge chairs on the deck. In the humidity, they never get dry. .
Manager Response: We loved hearing how much you enjoyed your stay at our home, and we would most certainly be very happy to have you back. When we remodeled our home, we wanted to create a large space for gathering as well as room for people to retreat if they desire. We're so happy to hear that worked well for your group. We hope to see you again soon!
Manager Response: Thank you so much for your super endorsement of our home. Our Starfish management team works hard to ensure a welcoming home and relaxing vacation for our guests and your kinds words are a reward for our efforts. We are so sorry that we overlooked bringing the lounge chairs out when we brought the other deck furniture out for the season and wish you'd called us so we could have taken care of that right away. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your brief stay and hope to have you back for a longer vacation next time.
Manager Response: We loved having you as our guests and are so glad your multi-generational family had the perfect stay! We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Oregon Coast.