Santo Cristo Arch Cape
From natural wood accents to contemporary furnishings, this home is elementally inspired by its setting. With your view from above, spy whales migrating off-shore or witness massive storm waves rolling into Gull Rock. Marvel at wildlife, including elk and bald eagles, that frequent the area, and watch the sun set from your own private paradise.
CONTEMPORARY NORTHWEST LIVING:
Thoughtfully renovated with large groups in mind, this house offers the perfect balance of at-home comfort and high-end flair.
- 4,800 sq. ft. of contemporary and stylish living space situated on sprawling one acre grounds
- Vaulted ceilings and walls of windows bring the beauty of the Oregon Coast inside
- Four stunning skywalls make for perfect evening stargazing
- Chef-worthy kitchen is perfect for entertaining and includes double Thermador ovens (one with convection settings), Dacor Heritage Collection 6-burner gas rangetop with simmersear burners, and large island with prep sink
- Dining table for twelve with three more seats at the kitchen island
- Airy loft with sitting area, 41” flat-screen TV, and office space
- Ocean-view walkout basement with 66" flat screen TV and sectional couch with room for 7-10 viewers, plus Ping-Pong and shuffleboard
- Huge landscaped yard with space to wander and explore
- Multi-level deck for leisurely al fresco dining and lounging in the salt air
FIVE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS PLUS THE LOFT:
Two master suites steal the show and provide the ultimate in comfort and privacy, while the remaining three bedrooms and loft offer private accommodations for the whole group. With four-and-a-half bathrooms, nobody will have to wait in line in the mornings or at bedtime.
- Ultra-private master suite with king-size bed, lush forest views, and en-suite bathroom with shower/tub combination
-Second ocean-view master suite with king-size bed has French door access to the yard and features a luxurious en-suite bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower, a soaking tub, and double sink vanity
-Third main-floor bedroom featuring a queen-size bed
-Two downstairs bedrooms, each with queen bed and access to a two-story sunroom with breathtaking skywall and ocean view, plus a shared bathroom with shower/tub combination and double sink vanity
-Queen sleeper sofa in the loft, with adjacent full bath with shower/tub combination
-Main floor powder room
ALL THE EXTRAS:
Multi-zone radiant floor heat throughout the home
Two cable-equipped TVs
Two twin EZ beds plus bedding
Two laundry facilities
UNSPOILED BEAUTY AT COVE BEACH:
At Cove Beach, Mother Nature is left to do her bidding. Just a 10-minute walk from the house, you’ll find the gently-sloped path to a secluded wonderland. The beach may be rocky at high tide, but low tide reveals sandy stretches and abundant tide pools to explore.
You’ll feel as if you’re a world away, but in fact, you’re just a 10 minute drive from some of the coast’s most charming downtowns, including Cannon Beach and Manzanita, each beloved for their dining, galleries, and distinct small town spirits.
Outdoor adventurers will feel right at home at this stretch of Oregon's coast. Just two miles south, Oswald West State Park offers miles of hiking trails that meander through old-growth forests. A half mile walk from the parking lot will lead you to the spectacular Short Sands Beach, a surfer's haven.
**This is a no pet home. If this policy is violated, you will be asked to leave and forfeit any rental payment as well as be subject to possible fines.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Seafood Cracker Set
- Spices/Cooking Oil
- Bean Grinder
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- High Speed Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Beach Towels
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Patio/Deck Furniture
- Near Beach
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
|API season||3/12/2019 - 8/30/2019||4||$606||$4817||$23487|
|API season||8/31/2019 - 12/31/2020||3||$500||$3538||$15372|
Manager Response: We love hearing that your special weekend with your family was so perfect. The owner spent almost a year renovating her home with every detail in mind - she will be thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time there. We hope to have you back very soon!