Seven Spruce Cannon Beach
You won’t want to leave the gracious comfort of this newly built home. Tucked into a peaceful, wooded neighborhood, its polished, airy interior and fabulous outdoor spaces—including a private backyard with fire pit and an outdoor shower—provide the perfect setting for your next vacation. Plus, you can take the short 10 minute walk to Tolovana Beach State Park, venture into Cannon Beach, and explore other nearby spots to enjoy beachcombing, hiking, dining, shopping, and outdoor adventure.
Upstairs living and sleeping accommodations:
- Huge windows, vaulted ceilings, and open floor plan provide a welcoming sense of space.
- The plush furnishings and gas fireplace with stone hearth make it an appealing spot for watching movies on the free WiFi-enabled flatscreen TV or indulging in a good read.
- The master bedroom has plenty of room, with a queen-sized bed you’ll want to sink right into and an adjacent full bathroom.
- There’s also an elegant half-bathroom on this floor.
Kitchen and dining area:
- It’s a treat to work in this fully equipped kitchen, whether you’re whipping up a snack or concocting a culinary masterpiece.
- Its ample granite countertops and array of stainless appliances—including gas range and dishwasher—make it easy to cook together or fly solo.
- Guests can gather at the contemporary wooden picnic table to converse with the cooks and feast on the outcome.
- This level boasts yet another bright, airy bedroom with a comfortable queen-sized bed.
- For the young or young-at-heart people in your party of six, there’s a room with twin bunk beds and a pullout trundle bed, along with a flatscreen TV.
- The rooms share a gleaming, spacious bathroom with shower/tub.
- After a day of playing outdoors, you can pop your dirty clothes into the full-sized washer and dryer.
- Enjoy festive or restive times out in the fenced and landscaped backyard, complete with patio chairs, gas grill, fire pit,and hot/cold shower.
- The front porch is the perfect spot to pull up an Adirondack chair for a cozy conversation, rain or shine.
- And the sizable balcony off the living room will beckon for soaking up the sun, stargazing, etc.
- Beach chairs, beach toys, and wagon available for guest use. Cold and rainy outside? Need something for the kids to do? They can enjoy using the XBox in the bunkroom. Lots of games are included!
Right in the neighborhood :
- It’s a vacation—indulge yourself with amazing coffee and freshly baked breads from the Sea Level French Bakery.
- At Surfcrest Market, you can pick up s’mores makings and rent three-wheeled bikes for some fun on the beach.
- Feel like cooking? Visit Fresh Foods grocery store a few blocks away to stock up on gorgeous local, seasonal produce, natural and organic foods, and even a great gluten-free and dairy-free selection.
- From fine arts, prints, and sculpture to metalwork and pottery, Cannon Beach offers a variety of beautiful art galleries for you to peruse right in town.
- For stunning blown glass pieces and live glassblowing demonstrations by accomplished glassblowing artists, Icefire Glassworks studio is minutes away and should not be missed.
- Consider treating yourself to a meal at one of several top-rated restaurants in Cannon Beach. The famed Stephanie Inn serves unforgettable Pacific Northwest breakfast and dinner fare, and you’ll find truly exceptional French Italian cuisine at Newmans at 988.
- There’s so much else to see, do, and taste in Cannon Beach and the immediate area that we couldn’t possibly list it all! Be sure to request our vacation guide, our handy resource for everything from hiking trails and festivals
- Combination tub/shower
- Twin/ single
- Live theater
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Outlet shopping
- Scenic drives
- Whale watching
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Manager Response: Thank you for staying with us for a month this winter! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the quiet location which is sometimes hard to find in Cannon Beach. Thanks for leaving a 5 star review, and we hope you'll stay with Starfish Vacation Rentals again next time you are in the area.
Manager Response: Thank you so much for staying with us - we're so glad you enjoyed this beautiful and thoughtfully decorated home. The TV instructions are in our guest app, and are pretty simple: 1. Turn on cable box (sensor is on top of cabinet to left of TV 2.) Turn on TV. We are looking to see if there may be an issue with the heating system (thanks for letting us know). The are always a hit in Cannon Beach, so we hope you'll be back to visit us and them again soon!