Seven Spruce Cannon Beach
You won’t want to leave the gracious comfort of this newly built home. Tucked into a peaceful, wooded neighborhood, its polished, airy interior and fabulous outdoor spaces—including a private backyard with fire pit and an outdoor shower—provide the perfect setting for your next vacation. Plus, you can take the short 10 minute walk to Tolovana Beach State Park, venture into Cannon Beach, and explore other nearby spots to enjoy beachcombing, hiking, dining, shopping, and outdoor adventure.
Upstairs living and sleeping accommodations:
- Huge windows, vaulted ceilings, and open floor plan provide a welcoming sense of space.
- The plush furnishings and gas fireplace with stone hearth make it an appealing spot for watching movies on the free WiFi-enabled flatscreen TV or indulging in a good read.
- The master bedroom has plenty of room, with a queen-sized bed and Westin Heavenly mattress you’ll want to sink right into and an adjacent full bathroom.
- There’s also an elegant half-bathroom on this floor.
Kitchen and dining area:
- It’s a treat to work in this fully equipped kitchen, whether you’re whipping up a snack or concocting a culinary masterpiece.
- Its ample granite countertops and array of stainless appliances—including gas range and dishwasher—make it easy to cook together or fly solo.
- Guests can gather at the contemporary wooden picnic table to converse with the cooks and feast on the outcome.
- This level boasts yet another bright, airy bedroom with a comfortable queen-sized bed also topped with a Westin Heavenly mattress.
- For the young or young-at-heart people in your party of six, there’s a room with twin bunk beds and a pullout trundle bed, along with a flatscreen TV.
- The rooms share a gleaming, spacious bathroom with shower/tub.
- After a day of playing outdoors, you can pop your dirty clothes into the full-sized washer and dryer.
- Enjoy festive or restive times out in the fenced and landscaped backyard, complete with patio chairs, gas grill, fire pit,and hot/cold shower.
- The front porch is the perfect spot to pull up an Adirondack chair for a cozy conversation, rain or shine.
- And the sizable balcony off the living room will beckon for soaking up the sun, stargazing, etc.
- Beach chairs, beach toys, and wagon available for guest use. Cold and rainy outside? Need something for the kids to do? They can enjoy using the XBox in the bunkroom. Lots of games are included!
Right in the neighborhood :
- It’s a vacation—indulge yourself with amazing coffee and freshly baked breads from the Sea Level French Bakery.
- At Surfcrest Market, you can pick up s’mores makings and rent three-wheeled bikes for some fun on the beach.
- Feel like cooking? Visit Fresh Foods grocery store a few blocks away to stock up on gorgeous local, seasonal produce, natural and organic foods, and even a great gluten-free and dairy-free selection.
- From fine arts, prints, and sculpture to metalwork and pottery, Cannon Beach offers a variety of beautiful art galleries for you to peruse right in town.
- For stunning blown glass pieces and live glassblowing demonstrations by accomplished glassblowing artists, Icefire Glassworks studio is minutes away and should not be missed.
- Consider treating yourself to a meal at one of several top-rated restaurants in Cannon Beach. The famed Stephanie Inn serves unforgettable Pacific Northwest breakfast and dinner fare, and you’ll find truly exceptional French Italian cuisine at Newmans at 988.
- There’s so much else to see, do, and taste in Cannon Beach and the immediate area that we couldn’t possibly list it all! Be sure to request our vacation guide, our handy resource for everything from hiking
- Combination tub/shower
- Twin/ single
- Live theater
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Outlet shopping
- Scenic drives
- Whale watching
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
|Summer||6/15/2018 - 9/2/2018||5||$325||$2275|
|Indian Summer||9/3/2018 - 9/29/2018||5||$250||$1540|
|Shoulder||9/30/2018 - 10/27/2018||3||$175||$1050|
|November||10/28/2018 - 11/18/2018||3||$160||$959|
|Thanksgiving||11/19/2018 - 11/24/2018||4||$300|
|Winter||11/25/2018 - 12/20/2018||3||$150||$945|
|Christmas Holiday||12/21/2018 - 1/1/2019||5||$200||$1204|
|Winter||1/2/2019 - 1/17/2019||3||$150||$945|
|Martin Luther King weekend||1/18/2019 - 1/20/2019||3||$175|
|Winter||1/21/2019 - 2/13/2019||3||$150||$945|
|Presidents' weekend||2/14/2019 - 2/17/2019||3||$225|
|Winter||2/18/2019 - 3/21/2019||3||$150||$945|
|Spring Break||3/22/2019 - 4/6/2019||4||$250||$1499|
|Shoulder Value||4/7/2019 - 4/30/2019||3||$200||$1225|
|Shoulder||5/1/2019 - 5/23/2019||3||$175||$1050|
|Memorial Day||5/24/2019 - 5/26/2019||2||$340|
|Shoulder||5/27/2019 - 5/30/2019||3||$175|
|Early Summer||5/31/2019 - 6/13/2019||5||$235||$1610|
Manager Response: It was such a pleasure having you and your family stay with us again. As a local provider of boutique accommodations, we take great pride in warmly welcoming our guests and tending to the details to ensure that they take fond memories home with them. We're so glad you found the wonderfully well-stocked Fresh Foods grocery store so convenient and the walkable beach access too. We will certainly pass along your suggestions to the owners - they are always looking for ways to delight those who stay at their home! We look forward to your next visit.
Manager Response: Thank you for your kind review of our Seven Spruce home. As seasoned travelers ourselves, we know how important a clean, welcoming home is to an overall vacation experience and at Starfish Vacation Rentals we make this our top priority. We're pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and the convenient location of this home at the south end of Cannon Beach.
Manager Response: Thank you for taking the time to leave a favorable review of your experience at our Seven Spruce home. The home is nearly brand new and the owners take great care to keep it maintained that way for guests to enjoy. The home can sleep up to seven guests, though we agree that it is best suited for 4 or 5 adults and up to 2-3 kids who would enjoy the bunk room with the gaming console and the nearby beach. Please do not hesitate to reach out directly to us at Starfish Vacation Rentals if you should have further comments about your stay. We hope to welcome you again the next time your plans bring you to the Oregon Coast.
Manager Response: Thank you for your kind review. Our Starfish Vacation Rentals team takes great pride in carefully preparing for each guest and the owners have a keen eye for detail too. Hearing how much you enjoyed your stay helps us know we're doing things right! We look forward to your return visit.
Manager Response: Thank you so much for your recommendation of our 7 Spruce home. We at Starfish Vacation Rentals take great pride in providing a warm welcome to our guests and a well-cared for home and are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back whenever your plans bring you to Cannon Beach.
Manager Response: Thank you for staying with us for a month this winter! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the quiet location which is sometimes hard to find in Cannon Beach. Thanks for leaving a 5 star review, and we hope you'll stay with Starfish Vacation Rentals again next time you are in the area.
Manager Response: Thank you so much for staying with us - we're so glad you enjoyed this beautiful and thoughtfully decorated home. The TV instructions are in our guest app, and are pretty simple (but we will also print these out for easy reference too). We are looking to see if there may be an issue with the heating system (thanks for letting us know). The bunnies are always a hit in Cannon Beach, so we hope you'll be back to visit us and them again soon!