Stone's Throw Manzanita
Sometimes you really can have it all! Starfish Vacation Rentals proudly welcomes you to Stone’s Throw, a beautiful home that offers the best of all worlds. It boasts unobstructed views of the majestic Pacific Ocean and miles of soft sand, plus it sits next to Laneda, Manzanita’s main street lined with boutique shops and fine restaurants. Just renovated, this house has the perfect blend of modern, understated style and charming original features like its massive stone fireplace. With room for up to 16 people (and one or two well-behaved canine guests), Stone’s Throw gives you a luxurious setting for family reunions, small receptions, and work retreats by the sea.
You’ll find many thoughtful amenities and features for an excellent group experience:
• A huge, fully equipped kitchen and spacious counters make it easy for everyone to cook together.
• The custom-built dining table seats 14 or more. Massive glass doors flank the dining room and frame unmatched views of the ocean beyond.
• Watch the magic of an ocean sunset unfold from the west-facing deck at the front of the house.
• A sparkling outdoor hot tub, large gas grill, and beautifully landscaped yard will call to your guests, and everyone can enjoy spending time outside even when Pacific Northwest weather prevails, thanks to the comfort of the covered porch.
• With its panoramic ocean view, the living room window seat will beckon morning coffee drinkers, afternoon readers, and late-night conversation partners.
• The warm, inviting living room is also graced by the original wood-burning fireplace and striking antique furniture. Build a cozy fire with wood we provide and watch the cable-equipped HD TV.
• If you can turn your attention away from even more ocean views provided downstairs by the great room, you’ll find a massive National Geographic collection, free WiFi, a cable-equipped TV and BluRay DVD player, and a Foosball table to entertain you.
• Everyone knows how much laundry beach visits can generate. With two separate laundry facilities—one on each floor—no one has to wait.
• The home’s bedroom closets contain handy built-in shelves for extra storage.
• The kitchenette downstairs makes a great snack station. Its second refrigerator offers convenient storage for meal supplies, leftovers, and your favorite beach beverages.
Stone’s Throw accommodates all sorts of sleeping configurations (including the option within 30 days of arrival to rent just the upstairs at a lower rate during the value-season - call for details):
• Four upstairs bedrooms each feature a queen-sized bed.
• One upstairs bedroom has a twin trundle bed that sleeps two guests.
• One of the upstairs queen bedrooms also includes a twin-sized day bed.
• The downstairs bedroom features two queen-sized beds.
• Four luxury Eurobed mattresses provide comfortable sleeping options for four more guests.
• The upstairs level has two bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower and one with a tub/shower combo.
• The bathroom downstairs features a walk-in shower.
While staying at this Manzanita vacation rental, you’ll be just a few minutes’ walk from the Manzanita Farmers Market (Friday nights in the summer), favorites like Marzano’s Pizza and Neahkahnie Bistro, the Little Apple gourmet grocery and wine store, and Spa Manzanita. You’re just a short drive away from exploring other seaside towns like Cannon Beach, Seaside, and Astoria. And you’ve got abundant choices when it comes to nearby outdoor recreation, including golfing at Manzanita Golf Course and Alderbrook Golf Course; hiking Neahkahnie Mountain, Oswald State Park, and Ecola State Park; surfing at Short Sands Beach; horseback riding; and kayaking, crabbing, clamming, fishing, and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) in Nehalem Bay.
From its gracious accommodations to its ideal location, Stone’s Throw is the perfect place to gather family, friends, or colleagues for a memorable stay on the Oregon Coast.
- Combination tub/shower
- Twin/ single
- Live theater
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Crock Pot
- Waffle Iron
- Spices/Cooking Oil
- Bean Grinder
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Scenic drives
- Whale watching
- Fitness center
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Hot Tub
- Deepsea fishing
- Fly fishing
- Freshwater fishing
- Sound/bay fishing
- Surf fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
|API season||3/12/2019 - 12/31/2019||2||$475||$4096||$20322|
|API season||1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020||3||$465||$3792||$18780|
Manager Response: Stone's Throw does have amazing views!! We're so glad to hear you got to enjoy some down time in front of the fire. We'd love to have you come back again soon. Don't forget your PJs!
Manager Response: Thank you for choosing to have your retreat in our homes! It's an honor to welcome you back year after year. See you next September! -Starfish Vacation Rentals
Manager Response: Thank you for wonderful review! Stone's Throw is perfect for beach access and close to all of the shops in Manzanita. We'll make sure to let our housekeeping staff know you were happy with the cleanliness. We look forward to having you back soon. - Starfish Vacation Rentals
Manager Response: We are thrilled to read what a wonderful time you and your family had at Stone's Throw. It sounds like it was a perfect fit for your family - close to town, convenient for spending lots of time on the beach, a large kitchen for cooking together, and a closet filled with board games. We are super excited you'll be staying with us again next summer - its a great honor for us to welcome back our loyal guests! Starfish Vacation Rentals