The Nordic Star Cannon Beach
As far as proximity to the beach, high-quality décor and amenities, and thoughtful provision of everything you might need during your stay, you can’t beat The Nordic Star. Located on a quiet dead-end street, just steps to the sand, and close to Haystack Rock and the top-rated dining and shopping experiences in Cannon Beach, this amazing home makes the perfect vacation retreat.
Upstairs living area:
- Large windows frame partial views of the famous Haystack Rock and the Needles.
- The deck is a great spot to read, chat, or grill up a meal on the gas barbeque.
- The living room’s gas fireplace provides a warm ambiance when the weather turns cold.
- A 49-inch HD TV with cable, free WiFi, and Blu-ray player make movie nights at home an appealing option.
- You can stretch out or curl up to enjoy the large, cozy sectional sofa, which has a queen sleeper for extra sleeping options.
- This floor has a lovely half-bathroom.
Kitchen and dining room:
- The chefs among you will vie for the pleasure of cooking in this gleaming, modern kitchen.
- It’s got quartz countertops, a gas range, and a full array of cookware, dishes, glasses, etc.
- Eight of you can gather comfortably around the table in the light, airy dining area.
- You’ll sleep blissfully in the king-sized, pillow-top bed wrapped in sumptuous linens.
- The bedroom has a cable-equipped 37-inch flat-screen television/DVD combination.
- The suite includes a private master bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Sink into the luxurious king-sized pillow-top bed and down comforter in this bedroom.
- Guests will be charmed by this room’s double sleigh bed and its pull-out twin trundle.
- Bedrooms two and three share a bathroom with tub/shower enclosure.
- The house offers easy parking, with three reserved spaces, including one in the garage.
- Clothes get grubby while you were out hiking, crabbing, beachcombing, etc.? No problem—the house has a laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Grab the handy beach towels, chairs, and umbrella and you’re ready to hit the beach.
- Nothing feels better after an active day on the coast than taking an outdoor shower, especially when it offers both cold and hot water!
Right in the neighborhood:
- It’s a vacation—indulge yourself with amazing coffee and freshly baked breads from the Sea Level French Bakery, just a short walk away.
- At Surfcrest Market, also within walking distance, you can pick up s’mores makings and rent three-wheeled bikes for some fun on the beach.
- Feel like cooking? Visit Fresh Foods grocery store a few blocks away to stock up on gorgeous local, seasonal produce, natural and organic foods, and even a great gluten-free and dairy-free selection.
- From fine arts, prints, and sculpture to metalwork and pottery, Cannon Beach offers a variety of beautiful art galleries for you to peruse right in town.
- For stunning blown glass pieces and live glassblowing demonstrations by accomplished glassblowing artists, Icefire Glassworks studio is minutes away and should not be missed.
- Consider treating yourself to a meal at one of several top-rated restaurants near the house. Just one block away, the famed Stephanie Inn serves unforgettable Pacific Northwest breakfast and dinner fare, and just a little further, you’ll find truly exceptional French Italian cuisine at Newmans at 988.
**This is a no pet home. If this policy is violated, you will be asked to leave and forfeit any rental payment as well as be subject to possible fines.
- Outdoor shower
- Sleep sofa /futon
- Twin/ single
- Live theater
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Scenic drives
- Whale watching
- Massage therapist
- Ocean View
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea fishing
- Sound/bay fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
|API season||8/31/2019 - 12/31/2020||3||$200||$1492||$6450|
Manager Response: We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in this well-cared for home. We appreciate the helpful feedback too and the owner has already supplied suitcase racks based on it. There are towel racks in both bathrooms, but extra hooks are coming soon! For clarification, the nightstand in the room with the trundle bed can be moved to the end of the bed when the trundle is pulled out. We hope you'll be back for another visit.
Manager Response: Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the excellent condition of the home. The plumber inspected the line and found that there was nothing wrong with it - it was easily cleared with a plunger, something we felt was the responsibility of the guest.
Manager Response: Thank you for your review and kind endorsement. Nordic Star has been thoughtfully equipped and furnished by a professional designer, and she will be thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed her home. That comfy chair is a favorite of many! We are glad you were treated to some excellent storm-watching during your stay and hope you'll be back again soon. - Starfish Vacation Rentals
I would highly recommend the Nordic Star to any families looking for some relaxing time together. The fireplace makes for cozy evenings!
Manager Response: Thank you for the stunning review of The Nordic Star! We couldn't have described this home better. We appreciate the time you took to write this review, you thought of everything! Total guest satisfaction is our top priority at Starfish Vacation Rentals and your review helps us to know we're achieving our goals. Thank you again!